Wine tour – Vignoble Klur & beyond
A wine tour in the footprints of the holly protector of Alsacians wines and terroirs or an accompanied tour in unusual places in the region, we will answer to your wishes by offering sensitive, uncommon, fascinating tracks.
When you’re booking : Let us know what you’re interested in, how much time you have, and where else you are visiting. We’ll build a personalized program that lasts about 2 hours.
- From the earth to the sky, walk in the footsteps of St and discover history, a village, terroirs, landscapes, the life of a vine and of the winegrower.
- Walks in Riquewihr, Kaysersberg, Colmar: use all of your senses to understand the region, its wines, and its history.
- Snail Hike (unaccompanied), you will leave with a backpack and a map, so you can take the time to read, draw, play, dream, taste, and slow down with your family, friends, or colleagues
- Let’s talk about ideas just for you!…
The progress of the tour : We’ll welcome you with an introduction to our winery and approach to natural wines, and then will give a preview of what’s ahead. The tours are accompanied (expect the snail hike) and we will adapt our pace to the group. If 2 hours is not enough, we can add a lunch, a meeting, a wine tasting, a thematic stop, etc.
- A bill with all the details will be sent to you when you’ll book.
- The walks are easy
- Tours are for 10 – 20 people
- The booking will be confirmed when you receive our confirmation.
- You can book one of the free day on the calendar below.