Wine tasting –Vignoble Klur
An original, 1.5 hour wine tasting in our unusual round cellar, tailor-made for your interests.
A 1.5 hour tasting:
Welcome and introduction: We tailor our talks to your interests, whether you’re a novice or a long-time lover of Alsatian wines. And we’ll talk about the history of our family’s wine-making and how we approach our organic and biodynamic wines, from soil to glass.
The « heart » of the tasting: We’ll taste a selection of six our wines, and discuss how grape varieties, different terroirs, vintages, time, and other factors influence the tastes and aromas.
A special gift: If you book online, we’ll offer a special add-on, whether its a pairing, a gift, the 12th bottle free, or something else…
- Bring a jacket, as it’s quite cold in the cellar
- We’ll do some walking but it will be easy, and is disabled-accessible
- Minimum of 10 persons
- We’ll serve a little something to eat, paired with the last wine.
- The booking will be confirmed when you’ll receive our confirmation.
- You can book one of the free days on the calendar below or email us for more information.